Sunday, January 25, 2009

Nursery Update and another class!

Things are coming along in the nursery. We hung the prints that arrived - they really pull the room together! The only thing left to do is to hang the blackout shade we ordered when it comes in. I'm so excited to finally have the room *almost* complete!

This weekend Wes and I also attended a breastfeeding basics class. It was very informative and I got a lot of information and know there's a lot of support out there for me when the time comes. I have definitely heard that it can be very tough at first and I'll have to hang in there. I know it's what is best for baby boy and I am just really hoping that it works out and I'm able to do it! It was nice that spouses attend too so they know all about it and how they can help! :)

No comments: