Thursday, January 29, 2009

Anticipation...

Maternity leave has been great! I've had lots of time to finish up little things around the house and am trying my best to keep it clean (for now!). It's been nice to sleep in and take naps when I can. This week we also got about 12 inches of snow and today I was able to get out and run some errands which was nice. I'm feeling very anxious and I'm just trying to keep myself busy. Now that I am off work, I am almost wanting to go into labor so that he can be here and we can hang out and be together! Some days I think I can wait a bit longer though. :) The unknown of when it will happen, where I will be and how it will all go down is a very exciting yet unnerving feeling for us!

Here are some snow pics...

In other random news, I finished my state teaching portfolio that I have been working on since October. What a relief! It isn't due until May but it was my goal to finish it and turn it in before baby's arrival. It's a big weight off my shoulders, that is for sure. Ahh!

No comments: