Wednesday, January 14, 2009

36 weeks/9 months!


This week marked 36 weeks/9 months in my pregnancy. I tell Wes almost everyday "I can't believe I'm 9 months!" It's true. It has gone by quickly. I have been feeling SO TIRED. At the end of the school day I am just beat. I also have a guilty feeling that I'm not able to be off my feet and rest throughout the day a lot like the doctor told me. I've done fairly well though and am sitting more than usual. My students are doing a great job at being understanding about me resting. They even call out "Doctor's orders Mrs. Buente!" when I sit down. :) I have 6 more days with them. I'm feeling sad because I'll miss them but am also ready to start this new "chapter" with baby boy! They hired my replacement for the rest of the school year and I couldn't be happier with the choice as she already works there and knows the students and they know her. I think it will be a smooth transition!
Tomorrow is the ultrasound to check up on baby boy's fluid. I'm nervous and hope it is still up. I need more time to prepare a FEW more things before his arrival!

No comments: