Looking back, I felt like this time would never get here. Now that I am 35 weeks and knowing it's just WEEKS away, I honestly don't know how it went this fast! This week I'm back to school, and I am amazed at how tired I have been at just two days in! I also have not been sleeping great these past few nights. I know I'm in for a lot worse than what I am experiencing now though as far as a lack of sleep is concerned! :)
I think Wes and I both are at the point where we are trying to wrap our brains around the fact that baby boy will be here soon. I keep going into the nursery and just sitting and staring. It's so weird to think he'll be in this world and no longer with me all day long. I've grown quite comfortable (most of the time!) with having him in there. I love to feel him move and kick! But I also can't wait to see him and hold him for the first time. I can't imagine how emotional we both will be. I'm getting pretty anxious about the birth and just the unknown part of WHEN it's actually going to happen. For now, Wes and I are concentrating on getting the nursery completed and relaxing as much as we can and enjoying each other's company!

No comments:
Post a Comment