Thursday, January 15, 2009

36 week checkup

Today's ultrasound went great! My fluid was up to 14. It went from 9 to 12 to 14 in 2 weeks, so they were happy - as was I! They no longer need to check my fluid weekly, which is great! Baby's heartbeat was great at 145 and he looked as cute as ever on the ultrasound. He showed his face for about 1 second before he turned away, I guess he is shy... his hands and feet are both right up at his face too. His little fingers looked like they were giving the peace sign, that was funny. I am amazed at how flexible he is in there. He remains head down and let's hope he stays that way!
Wes took the carseat to get inspected today, and passed the test. :) We were amazed that 8 out of 10 people do it incorrectly - so Wes wanted to be the 2 of the 10 that did it right! He also braved below zero temperatures today getting it inspected, so THANK YOU for making sure our little man will be safe in his carseat! ha ha We had -25 or so windchill today -Brrr!

I'm excited as my Mom is coming in this weekend to help us finish up those last minute errands. Uh oh - I feel some nesting coming on....

No comments: