This week marks 37 weeks. We are getting so close! The baby is now considered "full term." I feel like it is a blessing in itself to get this far! At first it seemed like the end would never get here, now it's flying by and I'm finding myself thinking WOAHH time! Slow down a little! :)I've been having more and more Braxton Hicks - sometimes they take my breath away. The baby is definitely active, even at this point he is still kicking and rolling around. He is also still head down. I had a checkup today and all was well. I'm measuring bigger each time which is a relief. I sometimes don't feel 9 months pregnant and have people tell me I look small which makes me worry. (That is something I don't want to hear really, and why do people just say WHATEVER they feel like to pregnant women? Ah, that is another post) Anyway -- it's good to know he's growing and things look good!
Tomorrow (1/23) is my last day of school. I am sad to leave my students but at the end of the day I have simply run out of gas and can't keep up with them like I used to. I am looking forward to having a fun day with them tomorrow.
Wes and I have a breastfeeding class this weekend (Yep! Husbands attend too!) that I am looking forward to. I have lots of questions and hope that it's something that works out and I'm able to do. I want the best for baby boy and I'm going into it with an open mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment