Thursday, January 1, 2009

Nursery Progress!

We've made great strides in the nursery this week! Our glider came in and we put it together. It is very comfortable and I'm looking forward to many long nights in it with little Leroy! :) Our bookshelf came in and we were able to get that up and put some great books in it for baby boy! We also put up the scripture above the crib. It was a long process getting it straight and figuring out how the vinyl transfer worked, but all in all it was pretty easy. I wanted something simple and not hanging over his crib, so this was the perfect solution!


I am still on the hunt for a blue and brown valance for the window...we've looked a lot of places and can't find one that we are happy with (code: I'm too picky). I'm looking for a pattern of some sort. We've ordered some more shelving and will need to put that up when it arrives. We also have some things to matte/frame but we are getting there!

No comments: