Happy 2009! We are so excited that it's finally the new year, the year of baby boy's arrival. We had a great New Year's Eve out to dinner with our friends Nic and Liz. Here are a few pics from our night.
I am now 34 weeks!
It's hard to believe that baby is coming in about 6 weeks, maybe sooner, but maybe later! I've been feeling great, getting lots of rest these past 2 weeks while I've been off! I'm trying to sleep in and take naps when I can.Baby boy is on the move. I can feel his little feet in my right side quite often and he's slowly making his way to my ribcage every now and then. It doesn't really hurt yet, but makes it a bit hard to breathe - it kind of takes my breath away! He still gets hiccups quite frequently too. We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow for my 2 week checkup, I'm hoping he's head down but I know we have plenty of time for him to make his way there! I'm having a bit of a hard time sleeping just because I feel like a rotisserie chicken - I turn sides all night! My hips bother me and so I constantly feel like I'm turning. I'm up 2-3 times to use the restroom but luckily I have no trouble falling back to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment