Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nursery Update - the furniture is in...

Wes and I got a nice surprise after church on Sunday when we went to pick up the crib - the dresser was in as well! We had previously been told that it was not in yet. We went ahead and picked up the crib and put it together on Sunday. It was pretty easy to put together. I mean, I have to give Wes most of the credit of course, but I think we both were imagining it would be a big nightmare and it wasn't. :)
A special thanks to our good friend Nic for helping Wes bring the dresser up our steps last night. With the furniture in, the room is starting to look more like, well - a room! We also got the organic mattress in the mail this past week. We started to put things in the closet and organize the drawers tonight. I feel way less stressed about it now. The OCD side of me was starting to come out and I needed to get things organized. Ahh, I can breathe a sigh of relief. There are still lots of things to do as far as decorating the walls, ordering the glider, etc. I'll be sure to post pictures as we update baby boy's room!


Here are some pics of the progress:

No comments: