I am now 33 weeks! Feeling pretty good. I think baby boy has made a turning point with his movements. They are so regular and so STRONG! He's definitely an active baby. I also feel him balling up a lot and I can't tell if it's that or Braxton Hicks "practice" contractions. The doctor said last week I'll know because they will be painful - and these aren't!
I did a lot of errand running, finishing up Christmas shopping, wrapping gifts, cleaning up around the house etc. this past weekend and think I sorta wore myself out a little! I'm on Christmas break through the 5th of January and I'm trying to get things done around the house before baby arrives. I suppose this is called nesting? Not sure if I'm in full on nesting mode yet, but I managed to get all the drawers and cabinets in the kitchen cleaned out. It's amazing that I had 3-4 garbage bags full of unused items! Make way for baby! :)
Wes and I are traveling to Evansville and Louisville for Christmas. We are excited to spend time with our family. It's so odd to think this is the last time we will be at both places and it will just be the two of us!
Merry Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment