I cannot believe I am now 8 months along. It is flying by! With the holidays fast approaching, Wes and I are realizing baby boy will be here in no time at all! We are both so excited but really intimidated at the same time! :)I've been feeling good... this past weekend we did a lot of errand running and my energy level was up, I hope it stays that way. I have noticed I become winded more easily, especially during those read alouds at school. I have to pause and take a breath more and more while I'm teaching! I also have had a bit of heartburn here and there which is totally my fault. I know I should eat smaller meals, when will I learn?
Wes and I also took our final childbirth class, we graduated and everything! :) The last class covered c-sections, induction, epidurals and other drugs. I was excited to hear about the options. ha ha I am still planning on having the epidural and my dream scenario would be to avoid induction at all costs. We will see. I realize I need to be flexible and do what is best for baby when it comes time for his arrival.
No comments:
Post a Comment