Today's appointment went well. Baby boy is measuring right on target and his heartbeat was a strong 160. We met with the last of the doctors in our group so now I'm back to my regular doctor next time. It seems like I haven't seen her in a while! I go back in another 2 weeks, then after that - every week! The doctor couldn't tell today how baby boy is positioned, but he said he still has about 4 weeks to be "head down" and stay there. For now it seems he's always on the move!
Wes and I went to Babies R Us tonight to order the glider/ottoman and pick up a few things to organize nursery items. Wes found the cutest outfit and I just had to post it! I cannot wait to see baby boy in it!
Tomorrow is the last day of school before winter break. I cannot believe I have just a few more weeks left with my students. I'm excited but also know I will miss them terribly. I told them today in an official "class meeting" that I was leaving at the end of January and that I wouldn't be coming back to teach this year. They took it pretty well. I had a few funny comments. My favorite was, "Well, why can't Mr. Buente just take care of the baby and then you can come back to school?" Ahh, everything is so simple in their eyes. :) They are still asking me all the time what we are going to name him...so today I let them go around the room and tell me what they think we should name him. My students are pretty darn funny sometimes, but this took the cake. I heard everything from "Zucho" to "Old Man Jenkins!" Hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment