Yesterday I had my 30 week checkup. I am now going every 2 weeks. It's nice because I was used to going to the specialist every 2 weeks in the beginning...so now it's a relief to not have to wait so long in between checkups. Everything looked good with our little man! Heartbeat was around 130 and my blood pressure was good. Especially since I came right from school. :) The doctor I met with said I am "hiding" my weight well...is that a compliment? ha ha Not sure. After the doctor checked for his position, I found out that he was exactly where I thought he was - lying left to right in my tummy- all stretched out. Two weeks ago he was head down and now he's moved... and Doc says he will keep on moving these next few weeks!
I'm feeling sensations that are more like limbs "sliding" across my stomach these days as opposed to kicks and jabs. I never really know what limb I'm feeling but it's fun to speculate.
Baby boy has been having the hiccups more frequently now too, which feels like a little heartbeat in my belly - like a rhythmic tap. It seems to happen mostly after I eat, but it happens at random times too.
Wes and I are getting so anxious to get the nursery going. Our carpet should be in very soon and the furniture should arrive by the end of the month. Once those two things are in I think I will probably go into full on "nesting" mode. Especially with Christmas break coming up in 2 weeks (WOW!) I'll have lots of time to organize and decorate.
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment