Today I got the call from the doctor that I passed the 3-hour glucose test for gestational diabetes. YAY! I was so relieved. The nurse said my levels were all well within the normal range and that no further testing will be done. This is such a relief, I was worrying a bit. I had a pack of chewy sweet tarts to celebrate my not having gestational diabetes. YAY! God is good (And so are sweet tarts!)"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4
Monday, December 1, 2008
I passed!
Today I got the call from the doctor that I passed the 3-hour glucose test for gestational diabetes. YAY! I was so relieved. The nurse said my levels were all well within the normal range and that no further testing will be done. This is such a relief, I was worrying a bit. I had a pack of chewy sweet tarts to celebrate my not having gestational diabetes. YAY! God is good (And so are sweet tarts!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! That's good news...
Post a Comment