Tuesday, December 2, 2008

30 weeks

Today marks 30 weeks in my pregnancy! Here's a look at all the things going on with Baby Boy this week:
-His approximate weight is about 3 pounds
-His length from head to toe is about 14 to 17 inches
-His brain is developing very fast
-His eyes can track a light source
-He has fully grown toenails, fingernails, eyelashes and eyebrows!
-He is sensitive to his surroundings
-He has a definite sleep/rest pattern
-He moves and plays more vigorously
-He has a fully grown digestive tract
I have to say I'm amazed at how much he has grown. I feel him all of the time moving and I can guess that this is a feeling I will probably miss once he is born. It's a feeling of such closeness that I have with him that I can't describe, and I haven't even "met" him yet!
Wes and I can't wait to see WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE! We constantly go back and forth with "Will he have brown hair like Mom?" or "Will he be blonder like Dad?" Of course I had blonde hair until I was around 7 or 8 so he could easily have light hair. It's just so fun to sit and daydream about what he will look like and what he will be like!

No comments: