Happy Halloween! Here is a 25 week picture from this week. It's hard to believe I only have 15 weeks to go. I'm feeling fine, feeling the baby move a LOT - which is so much fun!
I'm trying to make sure that I am sleeping on my side, which I've been training myself to do since month 3..it's hard for me, but I've had a "snoogle" pillow that helps.
We are picking out paint colors for the nursery. Luckily, I found out that Resoration Hardware has paint that matches our bedding - Hooray! We ordered a little sample of it and we are so glad we like the shade. So we are going with that, adding a chair rail and doing another shade of light brown on the bottom. We are contemplating matte/shiny stripes for the blue/top part. It will be a big project, but we are excited to have family offering to help out!

And just because it makes me laugh, here's a picture of Wes and I in our Halloween gear. We are true punk rockers, don't you think?! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment