Wow! How did we get here so soon?! I am now 28 weeks/7 months along. I had my glucose screening today as well as other blood work. I also met with the doctor. I'm measuring right along and baby boy's heartbeat was 148-150 today. He was VERY active during the heartbeat hunt. :) After eating lunch then drinking the sweet syrup they make you drink, it felt like he was doing karate kicks in there! All looks well though. I am now at the point where I go every two weeks for a checkup, which is so hard to believe.
Also, this past weekend, I had my very first baby shower in Louisville, hosted by my sister-in-law Meredith and best friend Dinah. It was AMAZING! I don't have many pictures to post, but I will soon. What? Erin doesn't have pictures you ask? Yes, it sounds slightly insane and very out of the ordinary - but don't worry! Uncle Brad to the rescue! He knows how much photos mean to me, and how worried I was that I wouldn't be able to take a lot at my own shower, so he came back into town from a hunting trip to take pictures of the day for me. I'll be getting them soon and will post the pics. It was such a great day and he captured all the memories for me! Thanks Uncle Brad! Here are a few from the shower...more to come soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment