Tuesday, November 11, 2008

27 weeks

27 weeks today... Some of my baby books say I am now in the 3rd trimester, others say 28 weeks. In any case, I can't believe I'm 27 weeks along. 13 weeks to go! Baby boy is still movin' and groovin' in there. I've felt little rhythmic movements here and there which they say can be the baby having hiccups. I've also started to get heartburn or indigestion in my sternum area. I notice this more right after I eat, so I'm hoping it's food related. It's not very comfortable, but I try not to complain much because there's no place else I'd rather be! :) God has truly shown us His work in our lives and I'm reminded of that daily.
This weekend is our first shower in Louisville. I am SO excited! We have lots of family and close friends coming in and we just can't wait to see everyone!

No comments: