Friday, November 21, 2008

Louisville Shower Pictures!

The shower in Louisville was wonderful! I was so excited to have my first baby shower, and Dinah and Meredith made it a really special day. So many people came to shower Baby Buente with gifts and well wishes. Here are some pictures from the fun and memory-filled day!


Cute cake and adorable diaper cake (a Dinah original!)
The proud Grandmas!
Me and the best hostesses, Meredith and Dinah!

Me and my Mom

Lots of the Mathes family!

Opening gifts

Tons of cute clothes for baby boy!


Opening the quilt Mom had made from her wedding dress...So pretty! Love this one...

A new family heirloom

Ben and Breanna having a picnic at the bottom of the stairs, how cute are they?!

Friends for life!

Me and Uncle Brad

Me, Derek and Mom

Sweet little Ava

Uncle Brad and Bre! (Is this not the best picture?!)

Me and Jenni

Girlfriends from college!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

How fun!! I saw you got the video monitor--You will love it! Also, the room looks wonderful! I can't wait to see it in person!! :)