Wednesday, November 5, 2008

26 weeks

Hello! Just checking in at 26 weeks!
Reading my pregnancy books amazes me on a weekly basis. This week, the baby will begin opening and blinking his eyes (the past month they have been sealed shut). He is also doing some breathing movements. I'm feeling ok, I've had some achey lower back days, but overall good. I'm starting to notice a pattern for when he is more active, which is on my way to work/early morning and also during recess/lunch - and who can blame him for getting excited about that? ha ha He is also really active before bedtime.

My next appointment is on November 17th, where I will be tested for gestational diabetes and do some other routine bloodwork/measurements.

Wes and I have been narrowing down paint colors for the nursery this week. We are so excited that Wes's Dad is coming in this weekend to help install the chair rail, then we can begin painting! I can't wait to get started. I have been really excited to get going on the nursery.


No comments: