Sunday, February 15, 2009

Waiting...

So we are still waiting. And waiting. And waiting some more. I've done pretty much everything there is to do around this house. Wes and I have run out of errands to run. :)
The last few days have been full of "lasts" as just the two of us. Going to the movies for the last time without a babysitter. Going to church without having our little boy with us or in daycare. The list continues... tomorrow is our last Monday before he arrives. :) It's so exciting, but we are both so overwhelmed. I've come to the conclusion that he's just not coming on his own, so I'm prepared for the induction (somewhat). I know I am at a great hospital with a great staff and wonderful nurses. I am ultimately in God's hands and I know He will take care of me and the baby and Wes so that we all get through the experience together. I think right now I'm just wanting to be through with it so I can look back on it and look forward to the future with our little baby boy!

No comments: