Tuesday, February 17, 2009

41 weeks...heading to the hospital!

Today marks 41 weeks...
Wes and I are heading to the hospital in a few hours. I don't know if I've ever been so nervous in all my life! Wes and I have tried to keep busy, he had work today and I was busy straightening up around the house for the millionth time and packing bags for the hospital stay. They will start some of the induction tonight, but won't start pitocin until the morning. It's hard to say when he will arrive, it all depends on how I react to everything. I do not like the feeling of the unknown and never having done this before. It is a scary feeling. We are so excited to meet our baby boy and I have to keep that as my focus or I tend to start to get really emotional and scared. I'm giving it to God and trying my best to stay positive and focus on the end result! We want to thank all of our wonderful family and friends for all of the calls and email messages today. We feel so blessed to have such a wonderful group of people praying for us.
Oh, and one more thing before we go: WE CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT BLOG POST!!!!!

No comments: