Thursday, October 2, 2008

Daydreaming...


This has been a fun week of daydreaming about little league, playing with dinosaurs and fixing skinned knees. Even when I'm out at recess these days I'm finding myself drawn to the football game - and if you know me at all - THAT'S different. :)
Wes and I have had a lot of fun shopping for baby boy Buente this week too. It's amazing how fast it accumulates and then you realize how fast he'll grow out of them all. Still, it's addicting. Baby Buente is already a Colts and Purdue fan - and hopefully likes puppies since a lot of his clothes have dogs on them!

Here's a new video of baby boy. It's short, but shows his heartbeat - which is so amazing! I'm pretty sure Wes and I had our jaws to the floor in awe the entire time we had our ultrasound!

It is so fun to share that we are having a boy. Here's a picture of how we told our dear friends from our small group at church. Yum! Everyone loves a cookie cake!

No comments: