Well, here I am in all my big-bellied glory - at 21 weeks. It's wild how I just keep growing...I mean, what did I expect right? ha ha It's just amazing to us that each day brings new things and new feelings. I've been feeling so great, energy is good - I can't complain! I'm tired after school but I would be anyway. Those kids keep me on my toes! One of my students said to me last week "Mrs. Buente - you are getting more pregnant every day!" They crack me up. I shared with them that it's a boy and they were so excited!We are talking about names and have lots that we like but haven't decided just yet. We have decided that we will probably be keeping his name a secret - which is fun but right now his name is a secret to us too! :)
After church yesterday we headed to lunch and then Babies R Us with our good friends Tyler and Melissa and their cutie patootie son Ryan. It was great to go through registry items with them. They are awesome parents and had wonderful advice as far as what is needed and what is just not worth it! A big thank you to them as Wes and I are headed to register this week and we both feel less overwhelmed after they helped us out. So THANK YOU! We are so blessed to have friends like you! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment