I'm still feeling good. I was exhausted after two 13 hour days this past week (school/parent teacher conferences afterwards) but am glad to now be on fall break for a few days!
Baby Buente's nursery is currently being cleaned out. We've used the room over the past 5 years for storage. It contained our treadmill and an oddball dresser among other things for a long time. We are slowly clearing things out and making way for baby boy! :) We have a load to take to Goodwill and then we can begin the painting (well, Wes can - I will not be partaking in that portion of things...lucky me huh?!) Our furniture should be in in about a month or so. I will be sure to post pictures of the progress.
Wes and I also finished our registry at Babies R Us - on a weekend! Yes, we are brave. But it is now finished, so that is nice. We have two family showers coming up in November. We are so blessed to have such great families that care about us and baby boy so much!
Here's a picture of me in my Colts gear at 23 weeks. The Colts didn't do so hot last week, but we still had fun hanging out with our friends. (I was also pretty excited to fit into my jersey... I had my doubts).
No comments:
Post a Comment