Here are a few photos. One of me at 22 weeks and the other from a wedding we went to this past weekend near Santa Claus, Indiana. Wes's cousin Andy got married. It was a beautiful fall wedding!
I've been feeling better, of course right after I posted about feeling great and that I couldn't complain, I started getting crazy sore round ligament pains in my right side. It felt like a giant muscle in my side was aching/stretching - this lasted about 4-5 days before it was completely gone. It felt better when I rested and was lying down - but you can't do those things when you teach :) I'm much better now. Baby boy likes to hang out in my right side, and the doctor said it's all about his position in regards to how you feel.
I'm amazed at how much I feel him moving now. It's definitely every day and several times too! My favorite thing to do is to lie in bed or on the couch and watch my belly. Sometimes I can see little movements which is really fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment