Wow, it's hard to believe I am now 24 weeks! Baby boy is moving around like crazy still, and I feel like there are changes to my body daily. At this point, baby boy weighs over a pound and is about a foot long. His brain is growing quickly and his taste-buds are developing! His lungs are developing more fully now as well.
Here's a picture of Wes and I this past weekend at West Baden Springs Hotel for fall break. You can check out more about our trip at our travel blog: http:www.thebuentestravel.blogspot.com
This past week was "National Infertility Awareness Week." I feel compelled to mention this here as Wes and I know all too well how painful it can be to go through it. Did you know that 1 in 6 couples do? I pray all the time for those who are going through it and I praise God for the success stories - because I hear them! Wes and I feel so blessed with all God has given us and I am thankful for every round ligament ache, belly kick, hormonal outburst and yes, even the all-too-frequent restroom breaks.
Here's a picture of Wes and I this past weekend at West Baden Springs Hotel for fall break. You can check out more about our trip at our travel blog: http:www.thebuentestravel.blogspot.com
This past week was "National Infertility Awareness Week." I feel compelled to mention this here as Wes and I know all too well how painful it can be to go through it. Did you know that 1 in 6 couples do? I pray all the time for those who are going through it and I praise God for the success stories - because I hear them! Wes and I feel so blessed with all God has given us and I am thankful for every round ligament ache, belly kick, hormonal outburst and yes, even the all-too-frequent restroom breaks.
No comments:
Post a Comment