
This morning after I fed Chase I ran my finger along the bottom of his gum line as I do every now and then. I felt something sharp right away and of course got really excited and yelled for Wes. (Another perk of him working from home is he can be here for all these fun 1sts!) Chase has been his silly self for the last few weeks and really hasn't been extra fussy or had trouble sleeping/napping. He also never seemed to have a fever or be out of sorts in any way. He had been drooly and chewing on stuff but nothing that he hasn't done for a while now. So we were really surprised. There is one on the bottom that has just broken through, and the one next to it is getting ready to push through. I hope he continues to sleep ok and do well while these little chompers come in!And... JUST LAST NIGHT I was telling Wes about a friend whose baby just all of a sudden had a tooth and no signs of it coming like being cranky, not sleeping etc. I said "Gosh I hope Chase is like that when he gets his." THEN, I had a dream last night that all of his teeth came in at once. Except they were all really little, pointy and SHARP! Too funny that today he got his first tooth!
No comments:
Post a Comment