This past weekend was a great one! Wes's parents offered to watch Chase while we had a nice dinner out! Chase was great for them and they put him to bed and he behaved himself! :) Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Sunday at church we also decided to put Chase in the nursery during the service for the first time. I stayed in for half the time not knowing if I would feel comfortable. It went great. The women and men who serve in the infant room are WONDERFUL and I felt good leaving him for the longest half hour of my life. ha ha It was also a good feeling to have so many supportive friends who were there that day cheering us on. Sounds silly, but it was a big deal for me. We wanted to start him sooner than later so it's easier on him in the long run. When I went to pick him up he was sitting in a rocker getting rocked AND kissed. What a loved little boy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment