Chase has been eating rice cereal long enough, it was time to move on. His first venture in "real food" was sweet potatoes. He did really well with them. Made the CUTEST faces at first but ate them like a champ! Feeding him actual food makes Wes and I really think about what we are putting in his body, so I started buying organic vegetables and fruits and making my own food. It's really easy and I actually enjoy it! Knowing what's in his food gives me peace of mind. So far I've made sweet potatoes and green beans. Since they have to eat the same food for several days before switching (to make sure they don't have an allergy), he's had sweet potatoes only at this point. Sometimes I mix it with the rice cereal and he likes that too. I've also given him water in a sippy cup. Lots of water spilling out of the mouth at this point with a few swallows here and there. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment