Wednesday, August 5, 2009

24 weeks

Chase is now 24 weeks! Last week he weighed in around 14 lbs. 1 ounce. So he has officially doubled his birth weight which they say they need to do by 6 months. We have his 6 month appointment (wow!) coming up next week. He's still really enjoying being up on all fours and rocking back and forth. When I place a toy out in front of him a few feet he will slowly try to maneuver his way over to it. It's amazing to see how quickly they learn new skills! He has the feet and forward momentum parts down, but hasn't grasped the hands portion yet, so there are lots of "face plants" into the carpet/blankets these days! :)
In other news, this past week we had the contractors working on the house to repair the hail damage. I guess I didn't realize how LOUD it would be. I am still amazed that Chase was able to nap fairly well during the process. They replaced all the siding, a few vents on the roof, did some painting and replaced broken screens. I was impressed that all of this was completed between the hours of 8-5 and in 3 days! Awesome. We are so glad it's completed and are really happy with how it looks!

No comments: