Tuesday night our house, as well as a lot of Fishers residents, was damaged in a hail storm that lasted for about 15 minutes. I was upstairs when I heard the first few pelts on the windows so I grabbed Chase and headed downstairs. It came through with great force! Afterwards, Wes and I were grilling out and Wes came in to tell me that the siding on the west and back sides of the house needed to be replaced as well as all of the screens. CRAZY! The past two days our neighborhood has been full of roofing and siding company trucks. I guess the storm will do them some good! :) During the last hail storm a few years ago we had to get a new roof, so we are curious as to whether or not we will have to get another one. Thankfully our cars were in the garage, unlike during the last hail storm when the entire back windshield was GONE when we came out of the restaurant we had been at in Broadripple! Here are some pictures of the storm and a quick video I took:
It rained leaves! :)
It rained leaves! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment