Chase is now 15 weeks old. I can't believe he's almost 4 months old. Everyone told us to enjoy every second while he was a newborn and I now understand what they meant. It has FLOWN by! I wish I could just freeze time and keep him little like this forever, but at the same time I'm so excited for all the things to come. I feel like Chase has learned to do so much in just the past week. He loves to sleep on his side now, and is doing great on his tummy and lifts his head much higher and for longer periods of time. He actually seems to enjoy it now that he can lift his head to see a little better! Here are some pictures and a few short videos from the past week:

Chase weighed 11 pounds 15 ounces yesterday (6/1/09) We are still supplementing but he won't always take it so it's great that he's still gaining!
I was playing and snuggling with Chase in our bed and he fell asleep. He loves to be on his side lately.
Reading with Dad
Catching a glimpse of the tv during tummy time - he has improved so much!
I was playing and snuggling with Chase in our bed and he fell asleep. He loves to be on his side lately.
Reading with Dad
Catching a glimpse of the tv during tummy time - he has improved so much! A fluke during tummy time: he rolled over!!! But it was more like he lost his balance :)
More tummy time!
No comments:
Post a Comment