Saturday, June 13, 2009

Just some pics...

Just a few pictures from the past few days. I finally cleaned off my camera, which I hadn't done since Chase's birth. I had taken about 1500 pics since he has been born. Does that mean I have a problem? :)
Chase is still doing a great job with sleep at night! I also started "tracking" when he got fussy and when he napped this past week to find a pattern, and there's definitely one popping up, which is nice. A morning nap, one around 12/1 and another in late afternoon. Trying our best to put him in his crib for these naps. BUT - he's our little snuggle bug and for some of his naps we hold him. He's only this small once and I know I'll never regret the time spent just watching him dream! :)

Bathtime fun. He's still working on getting that entire fist in there...

He enjoys baths more and more these days. So much that we have to lay towels down in the floor because he has learned he can KICK and SPLASH!

Heading out to lunch!

Hanging out with Mimi on Saturday!

No comments: