Wow, I am so excited! I was sitting around this afternoon with Chase and decided to take a few pictures. (I know, it's shocking!) I can't BELIEVE I captured two of him smiling. This past week on Thursday, Wes and I witnessed what we believe to be his first "social" smile when he woke up that morning and we starting talking to him. We just melted! He's starting to coo here and there too which is so much fun. He gets so excited out of nowhere and makes the funniest little "squeaks!" Here are some pictures from today!
"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(112)
-
▼
March
(17)
- Happy Birthday Wes!
- Weighing in...
- Family Visits!
- Out and About!
- A photo shoot...and a SMILE!
- Wallaby sling
- One Month Old!
- First Walk!
- Happy St. Patrick's Day!
- One Month Doctor's Visit/First Outing with Mommy
- Look What I Can Do! (3 weeks old)
- Mimi and Uncle Brad Visit!
- Newborn Photos!
- Chase's First Photo Shoot!
- 2 week checkup
- Special Visitors!
- A week of Firsts!
-
▼
March
(17)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
1 comment:
Great pics, Erin! Chase has a sweet smile. I am so impressed how well you have kept up a blog...already a super mom!
Post a Comment