Monday, March 16, 2009

One Month Doctor's Visit/First Outing with Mommy

Today we took Chase to the doctor for his one month checkup. Things look great! He is supposed to gain a half ounce to an ounce per day at this point, and he is doing just that. I would have liked to have seen him up to 8 lbs but he is ALMOST there! He is weighing in at 7 lbs. 12 ounces.
I also took Chase with me today to the hospital where they have a breastfeeding support class on Mondays. You can weigh them there too which is awesome to be able to do in between doctor's visits (We won't take him back until he's 2 months old). The group was full of new Moms and it was just really nice to talk to them about all our "new Mom" issues. ha ha It was our first official outing together, just the two of us. I was amazed at how NERVOUS I was driving in the car with such precious cargo. I panicked anytime someone seemed to be tailing me too closely. :) It was also good practice to get out and use the stroller/car seat combination on my own. We did just fine! It was so much fun to wheel him around!
Heading out together for the first time!

No comments: