Wednesday, March 4, 2009

2 week checkup

We took Chase to the doctor again this week for his 2 week checkup. Because he was already back to his birth weight at the last appointment, we were given the option of having this 2nd visit. We took it as I knew we would have more questions for the doctor and we also wanted to get him weighed again. He is growing! He weighed 6 lbs 14 ounces last Monday and this Monday he was up to 7 lbs 6 ounces. Everything else looked great too. He's grown about 1/4 of an inch as well. Wes and I think he is already starting to fill out more. His cheeks are a bit chubbier and there's a little tiny double chin that wasn't there a few days ago! We are amazed at how much he has changed in just a short 14 days. I feel like the days fly by - it makes me sad. I want him to grow up so we can experience so many things together but I know I'll never get these precious days back when he is just so tiny!
Getting measured
Two more shots from the week...

No comments: