Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Chase's First Photo Shoot!

We took Chase to get his newborn photos taken today. It was so much fun! We got some family portraits done and lots of our little man of course! It was a really fun and laid back atmosphere at the photographer's studio. So laid back in fact that at one point Chase decided to pee on his Mommy! It was pretty funny! It definitely isn't the first time he's done this, but this time he was completely naked and I was holding him! He was all wrapped up in this airy cheese-cloth stuff and just let loose! Here are a few shots that I took while Jennifer Driscoll (http://www.jenniferdriscoll.com/) was snapping away! Check out her blog too - she's amazing! http://photosbyjennifer.com/blog/

I'm trying to keep my cool after being annointed by Chase :) (Yes, he's in there somewhere!)
He looks so tiny on that big couch!

Daddy helping set up the next shot...

I can't wait to see them! We will be sure to post the link when they are available to view!

No comments: