Wednesday, July 8, 2009

20 weeks!


Chase is 20 weeks now! He is still rolling over like crazy. He hasn't yet mastered how to roll back to his back from his tummy. He actually likes to sleep on his tummy now, which the pediatrician says is fine, but it still makes me nervous. I'll feel better about it once he can roll both ways. In sleep news, things are going pretty well. We've moved bedtime to 7ish most nights, and there are times when he's ready before that. He sleeps a good hour, then has a few episodes where he's up but easily goes back down (with our help). Sometimes it's time to eat again, then he's down for the night except for one feeding around 4ish. He usually gets up around 7 or 8. I'm trying to get us both up even if he's not up yet to try to get his "body clock" on a schedule. His naps are also greatly improving! I'm not sure if it's the new sheets he likes or the sound machine (who can resist napping with ocean waves in the background?), but the usual 30 minute naps are now 45 minutes...sometimes more. He's taking 3 naps a day. As I type this he's been asleep for nearly 50 minutes! WOOHOO! Oops, never mind, he rolled onto his tummy and the party's over. Until next time...

Me and Dad hanging out in our Reds gear...


Future Reds fan!



I've learned to make a "raspberry" with my tongue and make a big old slobbery mess! :)

No comments: