Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend fun!

This weekend my Mom came to visit. We had a great time enjoying the gorgeous weather and doing some things in and around the house. Chase did an awesome job again at church this morning. He is also starting to finally fit into some of his 0-3 month clothes and is officially out of his newborn diapers. This makes me both happy and sad. :) Chase, me and Mimi! With Daddy before church
Just chillin' :)Getting my vitamin D drops!Out for a stroll! In his cute little outfit after church...
He knows how much his Mom likes to take pictures, so he is learning to pose. :)

1 comment:

Molly Applegate said...

Oh my goodness...that last picture!!! Ridiculous! Ok, that's it, I really need to schedule our meal time with you...I have got to get my hands on that kid! I'll check with kelly and I'll try to e-mail you sometime this weekend.