Chase is 7 weeks today! It's hard to believe he's almost 2 months old! I feel like I'm starting to understand him more and more each day as far as what he wants or needs: when he needs to eat or when he's fussy and just needs to sleep! He is such a good baby! It's fun getting to know him - he already has his own little personality and we just can't wait to get to know him more each and every day. Breastfeeding is going much better and he gained 5 ounces this past week - yay! He is still sleeping well at night, he gives us 3 (and sometimes 4) hours at a time. One night he went 6 hours between feedings. I hope it continues to go so well!Chase received the CUTEST gifts this week from my Aunt Janeen and cousin Shana down in Tallahassee, Florida. SO cute that I had to take a picture of it all. We didn't have anything yet with his name on it that he could wear, so we were so excited when we opened it and saw all of the adorable things - all that say "CHASE!" Thanks again Janeen and Shana -- it was so thoughtful! :).jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment