Wednesday, April 15, 2009

2 Months Old!

Chase is 2 months old today! YAY! It's hard to believe he's been with us for 8 weeks! We also took Chase for his 2 month checkup this past Monday. I was stressed enough with him getting a few of his vaccinations at this appointment, but then he didn't gain as much weight as he should have this past week so Dr. Gollnick recommended that we start supplementing Chase with a bottle after I feed him. Luckily I have been pumping and haven't had to use formula yet - but that may be something we do if he doesn't fatten up soon! We go back in a week for a weight check, please pray that little Chase gains more this week, we are working SO hard. Dr. Gollnick is pretty sure it's just a calorie issue - meaning, he is a hungry boy and needs more! :) It was a pretty emotional visit with that and then his shots. He did amazingly well. Cried a little (I cried more!), but it helped because I fed him right away and that was comforting to him. He got one in each leg and an oral dose. Poor baby!

No comments: