Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I think I popped :)

Because a few far away friends have requested I do so, I'm posting a few belly photos in this post. I will be 18 weeks on Friday - wow! I think since school has started things are really flying by! It's funny because I never thought I would start to show until I was at least 5 months along (what can I say, I have a freakishly long torso). But sure enough, I think I'm beginning to "show" a little. Today was the first day I wore maternity pants and they were heaven on Earth. :)

It's exciting, and I love it! Every time I catch myself in a mirror I am surprised by my ever changing appearance and reminded of what a miracle God has given us!

Regular clothes are getting snug... (You are going to be seeing a lot more of these gray pants...)

3 comments:

Robin said...

I love the blog, and you look so cute!

Jaime said...

Thank you so much for posting all of this. I loved the whole process and the growing belly, and it's great for us far away friends to keep track. You look beautiful and I am looking forward to seeing the bump each week and following your process. Love and best wishes!!

Dinah said...

This is quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen! You look adorable and the blog is now officially one of my "favorites"! :) Can't wait to see you soon - love you guys!