Sunday, September 13, 2009

Story Time!

This past week I took Chase to Carmel Library's Tiny Tales with a group of friends I met through the breastfeeding support group. The program was great and Chase really enjoyed it. He was really into it and watched the leader pretty much the whole time. They sang lots of nursery rhymes and we read "touch and feel" books too. At the end all the kiddos got to play with different toys and watch bubbles fly around the room. It's so fun to see the world through Chase's eyes - everything is so new and exciting!

Chase listening to the different nursery rhymes

Bubbles!

Chase with some of his older friends...some of which do not look too happy :) I love how Chase has his little hand on his friend Matthew's shoulder.

At the park for a picnic lunch afterwards
Buddy Matthew

Friend Clara with her birthday present from Chase!

No comments: