Chase is now 11 weeks old! At our weight check Monday, he didn't gain as much as they would have hoped, so now we are back to supplementing with a bottle after each feeding. Luckily we haven't had to use a lot of formula but it's nice to know I can use it if I need it. I felt guilty for using it at first but now I'm just focusing on the goal, which is him gaining weight! He is doing fairly well going back and forth with breastfeeding and a bottle. He can get SO sleepy during feedings though so the challenge has been to keep him awake - especially during the night feeding. Speaking of the night, he slept for 7 hours straight the other night. It was wonderful! He consistently goes about 4-5 and then another 2-3 after his feeding.
We borrowed a Bumbo chair from a friend (thanks Melissa!) to see if he would like it. So far, he seems to like to sit in it. I think it gives him a new perspective! He looks like such a big boy sitting in it!

Hanging out with my big sis Lilly. He spotted her during the time I took this and they just STARED at each other!

I really love my swing these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment